28 days ago
Salary / Rate:
Competitive + benefits
Our Global OEM client are seeking a Senior Quality Coordinator, Powertrain to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Powertrain Section Manager for European Automobile Quality, your role will be to work within a team of engineers responsible for the provision of market quality Engineering Analysis to assist with Mass production and Aftersales quality improvement activities.
The objective of the role is to speed up problem resolution for the customer and drive positive customer satisfaction.
• On car/off vehicle parts analysis and symptom recreation which would require deeper analysis and the use of engineering analysis techniques.
• Factory production line process analysis.
• Remote analysis to support R&D department and other overseas Factories.
• New model support, (new model user evaluation testing).
• Countermeasure Application management (including Spare Parts Stock Exchange).
• Prepare market treatment information for field repair (Service Bulletins).
• On vehicle countermeasure repair method verification.
• Support for special projects carried out within the European Quality Department.
• Recall Campaign material preparation & representation at European quality meetings.
Qualifications, skills and experience required/desirable:
• Highly computer literate and numerate, with experience of databases and data handling.
• A strong knowledge of role related vehicle systems and components such as engine, automatic / manual transmission & drivetrain.
• Engineering Qualification or equivalent level of work experience in an automotive factory or dealer technical role is required.
• Customer focussed.
• The ideal candidate will preferably have a good understanding of market quality improvement activities and Branch / Distributor, Factory, Service, R&D operations.
• Willing to travel to Dealers and other locations within Europe is required.
• Full Driving License is essential for the role.
This company offers excellent benefits, flexible start and finish times and while there is no contractual right to work from home, the flexibility they offer is that you can request to work from home for a maximum of 50% of the working days in any one month, providing there is no business requirement to attend the office.