Leading engineering consultancy has a fantastic opportunity for a proven client-facing Senior Project Manager. Prior experience delivering technical programmes within a utilities or energy business would be ideal, with a preference to electrical.
You will join the management team reporting to the consortium lead within a programme of works to deliver a major infrastructure project.
The team have delivered over 30 projects to date with and are looking for an individual to join the team who can make an immediate impact with both the project delivery team and client, taking ownership of a further tranche of sub-projects.
As a Senior Project Manager you with have responsibility for successful Commercial and Operational outcomes of projects undertaken in a process driven environment with a smart client and involving a mix of civil and technology scope.
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate the ability to lead a project team, manage complex stakeholder relationships and deal with issues effectively and within the projein a complex project environment.
Will Idealy be able to demonstrate the following proven ability:
• Demonstrable experience of having direct accountability for the delivery of a portfolio of Projects over £1M in value and a range between £1M and £4M.
• Either formal Project Management qualification APM/Equivalent or a clear career progression demonstrating Project Management competence.
• Ability to lead and motivate a team across a collaborative consortium and in a matrix management structure.
• Experience in the delivery of Control, ELV or Electrical systems in the energy or utilities sector or similar.
• Commercial awareness and the ability to contribute to the resolution of commercial and contractual issues.
• Experience and a willingness to be the go to person for the client, and consortium in resolving issues.
• Experience of reporting progress and status of projects to business/programme board