Our Automotive technology and engineering services client are seeking a Senior Programme Manager to join their team to work on an exciting new Battery project.
As such, you will lead the management of designated projects and market portfolio, delivering agreed objectives including revenue, timing and deliverables.
We are looking for a team player who is open and transparent, willing to support other team members and able to work in a small team environment. Professionalism and humility is a must and you will need to be committed to the development and maintenance of a strong positive company culture within the team.
Key operational Duties;
• Establish, develop and manage strong working relationship with customers, at all levels and expand to drive future revenue
• Act as primary point of contact to the customer for all aspects
• Resolve and manage any relationship threatening decisions, whether technical, operational, commercial or affecting programme delivery
• Manage and lead the delivery of large projects >£20m
• Achieving programme deliverables
• Project cost and timing
• Progress reporting (internal & external)
• Cash management & invoicing
• Risk Management and Mitigation
Experience & Qualifications;
• Typically 15+ years of project management experience with a minimum 5yrs in senior PM position.
• Degree level qualified in Management or preferably Engineering subject.
• Proven track record of personally leading programme delivery on large or multiple projects
• Setting up full development plans from concept to production, and the associated gateways and kpi trackers.
• Leading the cost management and the Commercial leadership with demonstratable negotiation skills
• Ability to influence outcomes with customer at peer level. Along with ability to influence Senior leadership team internally.
• Deep understanding of product development processes and the adaptability for size of project.
• Experienced with Microsoft Office. Microsoft project as a minimum.