Senior Programme Manager
Our automotive engineering busienss client is seeking an experienced Senior Programme Manager / Head of Vehicle Line to join the busienss based in Coventry.
• Typically degree qualified with >10 years experience of management of new product development programmes in an OEM or Tier 1 supplier environment. Ideally with a Project Management qualification such as MAPM or Prince 2 practitioner.
• Reports to the Engineering Director
• Formalise the Programme Objectives and targets in line with Business goals and NPI process.
• Lead the cross-functional Programme Team and drive Team delivery in line with Programme objectives.
• Promote Programme goal-oriented thinking and decision-making in business forums.
• Present Programme Status to the Executive Board in a clear and effective manner; address Programme risks and promote mitigation / solution preparation.
• Be effective in building networks at all levels in the business to support best delivery of Programme goals.
• Facilitates resolution of major product issues across groups.
• Develops detailed activity/timing plans
• Robust risk management within the programme including risk register, mitigation and effective escalation.
• Supports the internal Quality Attainment and stretch target development.
• Manages product/process change system.
• BOM configuration management
• Leads Management reviews and Gateway reviews
• Programme HLTP and detailed timing plans and effective management thereof
• Product Definition Letter (PDL) and effective management thereof
• Features List and effective management thereof
• Risk Register and effective management thereof
• NPI Process gateway events and effective management thereof
• Effective management of key financial elements (Programme Investment, Product BoM Cost).
Documentation of lessons learned
Cv's to email@example.com