Our emergency services & commercial vehicle client based in Leeds is seeking two new Senior Product Managers on a permanent basis to expand their product & marketing team.
One role is to cover - Beacons, Minibars, Signal Lighting & Interior and the other is to cover Reverse alarms, cameras, CCTV, switches & Electrical.
These roles would suit someone from an automotive or electrical / electronics engineering industry background whereby they have experience of working as a Product Manager.
We are looking for people with a can do attitude, positive personality and experienced in NPI, researching product ranges, looking at the market, gap analysis, cradle to grave project management, taking a product to launch.
The Sr. Product Manager (PM) is responsible for creating and driving product portfolio performance that aligns with the overall business strategy. This role utilizes business intelligence to create a business and marketing strategy that responds to market needs. The Sr. PM is a highly collaborative business partner working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, operations, supply chain, and finance to achieve key metrics and drive profits.
• Gathers and utilizes business intelligence such as economic indicators, competitor, distributor, and customer G2 to develop a comprehensive product strategy.
• Analyzes the competitive environment to develop target market segmentation and product positioning that support growth strategies.
• Serves as the product P& L Leader responsible for product revenue growth, margin performance and overall profitability of the product line.
• Builds a business case to drive NPD priorities.
• Develops targeted pricing strategy through collaboration with internal business partners.
• Builds strong relationships with customers to understand market needs and create strong brand loyalty.
• Partners with the marketing communications team to develop marketing collateral in multiple mediums such as social media, trade show booths, displays, promotions, etc.
• Collaborates with regional and global counterparts to share knowledge, resolve product issues, and create a synergized and aligned global strategy.
• Responsible for new product development, meeting the timeliness of the product release schedule while staying on budget.
• Works with Engineering to develop innovative products with advanced technologies.
• Creates and delivers product presentation to key internal stakeholders and leaders on product line performance identifying opportunities and outlining short and long-term product strategy.
• Collaborates with sales team to assist with forecasting of new and existing product lines.
• Identifies outdates and obsolete products and creates discontinuance plan.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business management or related field
• Master’s degree a plus
• 15+ years’ experience including managing P&L
• Global experience preferred
• In-depth understanding of brand/channel strategy
• Experience developing pricing strategy
• Strong presentation skills
• Exceptional analytical skills