Senior PLC Controls Design Engineer - 6 Month FTC
|Job Title:||Senior PLC Controls Design Engineer - 6 Month FTC|
|Contact Name:||David Watts|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2020 14:13|
This is a 12 month fixed term contract where you will be employed directly by the client.
The requirements for the role are:
• Experience in analysing control processes, able to define the requirements and writing design specifications from scratch for software development (software design specs, functional design specs, test plans) – this requirement is critical as it will be a major part of the activities for this role
• Proficiency in motion control and PLC programming preferably Siemens (Simotion, S7)
• Knowledge of structured text, sequential function charts and ladder logic
• Knowledge of servo drives and robotics in a manufacturing context
• Experience with control networks particularly Profinet including addressing (MAC, IP, Subnet mask and sub-netting) and network infrastructure (switches, hubs, routers, gateways and firewalls).
• Experience in testing and commissioning
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's