3 months ago
Salary / Rate:
Competitive + benefits
Honda Racing F1 are seeking a Senior ERS System Engineer to join their team in Milton Keynes. This position is based in a key part of their Energy Recovery System (ERS) development project, and the main purpose of the role is to take responsibility for the energy management simulation of the motor sports vehicle or high performance vehicle, including the electrical system and mechanical system.
• Carry out simulation of complex model including vehicle dynamics, electric model and mechanical drive train model, and build optimal energy management and thermal management strategy
• Interpret motor sports regulation and build optimal electrical system within that restriction
• Create a cloud database that integrates test and driving data and build a development process that feeds back the data to the next development
• Analysing the technology, and trends of current/post E-Drive and create technical reports
• Document, report, prepare presentations on findings, evaluation, recommendation, and on-going project updates
• Any other tasks as reasonably required by the Company.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Skill of vehicle dynamics, electric of Automotive hybrid systems simulation
• Battery system management or Energy management system development experience Knowledge of cloud system and database management
• Mechanical design of drive train
• Excellent document presentational skills
• An adept communicator, be able to build good relationships across all cultures both internally and externally Fluency in spoken & written English is essential.
• Domestic Travel and Travel overseas will be required Full Driving license and competence to drive in the UK PC literate