Our Motorsport client are looking to appoint a Senior Engineer to deliver Vehicle Performance Simulation.
They can offer a wide scope of projects from racing cars competing in series such as the World Touring Car Championship, prototype vehicles, fully electric supercars and concept cars.
The successful candidate will be qualified to at least 2:1 degree in a Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
You will use a range of simulation tools to predict all aspects of vehicle performance, fuel economy / CO2 and other metrics across a range of vehicle types and architectures. You will develop in house simulation tools and use logged data to ensure accurate and robust simulation. This simulations will guide the direction of current and future projects.
Essential experience / skills:
- Lap time simulations using full vehicle models
- Simulation of Powertrain, Hybrid and Full EV powertrains.
- Ability to develop simulation tools in Matlab / Simulink and Excel
- Simulation of Battery thermal performance
- Simulation of Powertrain systems (Coolant, Lubrication, Hydraulic)
- Proven expertise in calibration of models against measured data.
Desirable experience / skills:
- Track or test experience
This is a great chance to progress your career with a highly successful company committed to delivering world-class solutions in motorsport and high performance engineering.