Our client are a leading global manufacturing company supplying products to automotive OEM customers from more than 70 manufacturing facilities spanning several continents. Their product line includes Climate, Exhaust, Heat Exchange, Interior and Electronic Systems. We are recruiting a Senior Interior Engineer to work at their new development centre based in Bedfordshire.
• Complete development activities to achieve Quality, Cost & Delivery targets for new launch products. Generate, progress & implement product improvement projects e.g. technical cost reduction.
• Investigate & report the European region development technologies & trends. Promotion of business technology & products.
• Engineering Degree or equivalent
• 5-6 years of experience in Interior Parts Development or other Automotive Plastic parts
• Self-motivated & well organised with a ‘Can Do’ attitude.
• Make, review & approve Engineering Changes using tools such as Design Review Apply engineering tools & techniques e.g. design FMEA, FTA, etc.
• Interface effectively across functions & regions Interface effectively with Customer
• Make reports/presentation for Management Reviews
• Conduct Benchmark Activities