Senior Concept Engineer
£Neg + Benefits
This is a great opportunity for someone who is frustrated at the lack of innovation or forward thinking in their current business. This opportunity will allow you to push boundaries and freely use your creative mind-set.
- Work with guidance from the Head of Concept and Concept Lead Engineer to provide solutions to engineering tasks.
- Work across all areas of vehicle design. You will be responsible for providing integrated solutions which meet all relevant constraints. - This will often require an innovative thought process to look at alternatives other groups may not be able to consider.
- Work with CAD systems to generate their design solutions and store correctly within the Lotus data filing system.
- Deliver specific studies, solving design issues as required. Present and deliver these to the wider design community.
- Liaise with various function areas as required including type approval.
Qualifications and Experience (Essential & Desirable criteria):
- Engineering degree
- High level of competency with Catia V5
- Microsoft Office (excel, word, power point) Use of a CAD file management system
- Must have previous experience in the automotive industry
- Full vehicle design from concept to production.
- Will need the ability to create solutions from blank page with minimal guidance
- Experience of taking a vehicle from concept to production as part of a vehicle integration/packaging team