A fantastic opportunity has become available for a high performing, well connected individual to join our Automotive & Motorsport client as a Sales Manager.
You will join the existing Commercial team and your main responsibility will be to meet customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by identifying and acquiring new clients and maximizing current business opportunities. You will lead and manage the sales team, maximising their potential and ensuring they contribute to department objectives and targets.
The successful candidate will have:
- A qualification in a relevant discipline to at least NVQ4 or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in a commercial/sales/business development role
- A good network of contacts within the high performance automotive/SVO/motorsport industry, within the UK and globally
- Demonstrable experience within the industry, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- An understanding of technical engineering processes
- A proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- A strong business sense and industry expertise
- The ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- The willingness to travel
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and would like to contribute to the ongoing success of a highly reputed company in the high performance automotive engineering industry it would be great to hear from you.