Robotics Automation Engineer
|Job Title:||Robotics Automation Engineer|
|Contact Name:||David Watts|
|Job Published:||January 27, 2021 08:47|
We are supporting a client in Southern Ireland who is actively recruiting for a number of Engineers.
I’m specifically looking for a Robotics Automation Engineer ABB 6 Axis Robots which are used to manufacture integrated battery systems for the EV market. This would suit an Engineer who has practical experience, enjoys a challenge and likes to see a project grow from start to finish.
• Collaborate with other members of the design team.
• Solve problems and think critically.
• Adapt to new technologies and processes.
• Demonstrate leadership and take initiative.
• Liaise with mechanical design teams to ensure product follows design for manufacture protocols.
• Assist the mechanical design team with design of fixturing and end-effectors for robots.
• Assist the mechanical design team to prepare packages that go to implementation.
• During the project you are in discussion with internal and external stakeholders.
• You consider safety regulations, laws, and regulations “The Machinery Directive, Directive 2006/42/EC”.
• You are responsible for the management of all documentation.
• You will be responsible for the Integration, validation, FAT & SAT.
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Experience in Automation (Robotics).
• Pneumatic controls.
• Proficient in the use of RobotStudio.
• Familiar with Cognex integrated 2D vision systems or equivalent
• Interfacing with PLC’s
• Openness and interest in learning and developing.
• Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
• Experience of having worked in a similar role.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong motivation and open and positive attitude.
• Developing Robotics Simulations of Automated Assembly Cells.
• Relevant industry knowledge.
• Competitive salary package & career opportunities
• A number of benefits including medical insurance
• Excellent working conditions
• Development and growth opportunities that comes with working for a start up
• Nice, friendly team
• A fast-paced environment with an informal atmosphere
• Relocation Assistance
• Visa & Sponsorship available if needed
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's