Innovative automotive technology and engineering business is seeking a proven Quality Systems Engineer to support the maintenance of the Quality Management System conducting internal audits in compliance to ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 requirements.
You will be tasked to ensure internal business documents are periodically reviewed in compliance with the documentation control procedure.
Support the implementation of the IATF 16949:2016 Standard and Requirements through new process development and also through review of existing processes.
Quality System Management
- Support the maintenance of the Business Management System Documents and Register ensuring periodic review of their existing documentation by process owners and those new documents are released in a timely manner after completion of internal review/ approval cycle.
- Support the execution by established deadlines of Internal Audits and Reports in compliance with the Internal Audit Programme.
- Organise audit sessions and follow up meetings to discuss and agree the content of audit reports and to monitor the non-compliance progress to ensure internal closure with appropriate actions.
- Support quality activities aimed to ensure the maintenance and further development of the Quality Management System for compliance to ISO 9001:2015 and future compliance to IATF 16949:2016 as per implementation plan.
- Organise meetings and workshops with relevant stakeholders aimed to develop new business processes and documents (such as Business Procedures, SOPs, Process Maps, Registers, Forms and Template) necessary for compliance reasons (mainly ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 but also possibly ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 in future) as instructed by the Quality Manager.
- Good communication skills and experience managing stakeholder relationships at different levels across the business.
- Any other tasks that are reasonably assigned to you by the Quality Manager which are within your capability and grade.