Quality Management System (QMS) Coordinator - 14 Month Fixed Term Contract
|Job Title:||Quality Management System (QMS) Coordinator - 14 Month Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary:||£30k + Great Benefits|
|Start Date:||August 2018|
|Contact Name:||David Watts|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2018 09:32|
Reporting to the Head of Quality we are looking for a QMS Coordinator to work on a fixed term basis for 14 months, covering maternity leave. You'll be asked to monitor, control and coordinate the Quality Management System documentation suite; oversee the maintenance of the Quality intranet site and support the development and implementation of the process management system and key quality metrics.
As a member of the QA team you'll be responsible for the management, development and reporting on the performance of the QM system. You'll be working with various types of documentation, things like policies, processes, procedures, work instructions, forms and technical bulletins covering the companies complete product range.
Internal you'll work with all departments & externally you'll be liaising with auditors.
• Ideally the candidate will have a minimum of ‘A’ levels, or equivalent with a good standard of written English
• A working knowledge and experience of the QMS with an understanding of quality processes behind them
• Experience of working in a Manufacturing or Engineering environment in a Document Control or administration role
• Relevant experience of coordinating the document process for multiple projects for both internally and externally focused projects.
• Experience of liaising and collaboration with different departments across the business.
• Experience user of Adobe Acrobat and updating and manipulating PDF documents
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite in particular Word, Excel and Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
• Strong work organisation and task focussed to meet deadlines on multiple projects
• Attention to detail
• Results driven
• Technical curiosity
• Self reliant
• Communications: Verbal and Written
This position would suit an experienced Quality Coordinator who is able to start in August and handover with the current QMS.
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Holiday purchase scheme - employees can buy an extra 5 days annual leave
• Pension scheme with generous employer contributions
• Sickness absence benefit plan with long term absence insurance cover
• Enhanced maternity pay scheme
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Flexible Working Arrangements scheme
• Discretionary performance related pay scheme, designed to recognise employees contribution
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's