|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||£30-45k + Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||David Watts|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2019 10:10|
Reporting directly to the Quality Manager, this position will lead and facilitate internal Continuous Improvement projects as well as with the supplier base.
You’ll also be leading problem solving activities utilising industry standard methodologies such as 8D, 5why, 3C, DMAIC, Ishikawa fish bone diagrams, FMEA's.
Other areas of responsibility will include things like calibration/maintenance processes are pro-actively managed, support of the company audit schedule, support Production Engineering in the creation, verification and validation of production processes, as well as help with inspection when required.
To apply for this position are looking for experience in:
• Continuous Improvement toolset experience/qualifications
• Previous experience or knowledge of electronics manufacturing processes
• Experience in dealing/visiting supplier and customer sites
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (exel, word, etc)
• Good communication skills.
• Internal auditing course for ISO 9001
This position would suit a Quality Engineer who is used to working within the electronics manufacturing sector and who enjoys a varied role, where you will be exposed to all aspects of quality.
• Bonus scheme
• Company Pension Scheme
• Private Health Insurance for family
• 25 days holidays per year plus bank holidays
• Free parking
• 37.5 hour working week over 4.5 days
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's