19 days ago
Salary / Rate:
Our manufacturing client based near Fareham are seeking a Prototype Wireperson to join their manufacturing team on a permanent basis.
They need a time served experienced prototype wireman with the below experience.
• To ensure that the wiring of assembly’s are built to the correct quality standard to meet production and after sales deadlines.
• To have a good understanding of electrical drawings.
• To ensure any design or build issues are reported to the team leader.
• To ensure soldering and electrical looming is carried out to a high standard.
• To maintain a good knowledge in the use of crimp tools, crimps, receptacle, sleeving and heatshrink materials.
• To modify (i.e. mark out and drill/deburr) parts within the scope of the electrical build.
To apply please send an MS Word formatted version of your CV to email@example.com