Prototype Parts Co-ordinator – Vehicle Line
Reporting to the Vehicle Development Programme Manager, the Prototype Parts Co-ordinator will
be responsible for liaising with the Polestar R&D Function Groups and external suppliers to ensure
parts are delivered on plan prior to prototype vehicle builds. Once the builds are in progress, the role
will turn to the recording, tracking and status reporting of issues raised throughout the various stages
of our prototype activities.
• Liaise with the internal groups and suppliers to ensure parts are delivered on plan.
• Create mitigation plans to minimise disruption to build activities.
• Help resolve issues with parts delivery and transport.
• Report out on status updates and target vs goal to variety of audiences.
• Travel to the supply base to prevent delays (where appropriate).
• Track and lead issue resolution activities for the prototype fleet.
• Plan activities in order to fulfil the requirements of the company’s engineering timing
release system, considering timing dependencies with other systems where necessary.
• Experience working in/for medium volume vehicle projects would be advantageous.
• Excellent communication and co-ordination skills - at ease working with a cross-functional
team of engineers and suppliers.
• Flexible, enthusiastic individual who is self-motivated, able to work well under own
initiative and remain focused under pressure.
• Diligent, attention to detail, able to work confidently with high volumes of data
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office
• Ability to prioritise workload & manage external inputs/requests
This role is offered on a fixed-term basis of 6-9 months duration, with an equivalent annual salary of
up to £35k. Alternatively, it may be possible to offer the position on a contract basis at a similar level
of compensation (this role has been determined with an inside-IR35 status).