Exciting technology company making vehicles that will be fully electric, digitally connected, and smart is seeking a number of Prototype Build Technicians / Engineers (Electrical and Mechanical).
My client is working with some of the world's leading business and governments with the goal to re-define how cities look, think and feel.
The vehicles are being trailed by major logistics businesses and are the Official Electric Truck Partner of the FIA Formula E Championship, and they supply the components to the first fully electric and driverless race car and racing series.
We are seeking passionate and talented individuals with experience in either Electrical and / or Mechanical Prototype Build Expertise together with a proactive ‘hands on’ approach to work on our cutting edge projects with understanding and experience to carry out the following:
• Supporting the wiring of prototype vehicles from chassis to the finished product
• Understanding and interpreting wiring drawings
• Diagnosing electrical malfunctions within automotive systems
• Installation of electrical systems from main harness to auxiliary
• Assembling of low voltage electrical harnesses to vehicles
• Supporting electrical harness installations, test and validation activities to include installation of instrumentation
• Fault finding servicing and rectification of vehicles
• Commissioning of vehicle electrical systems
• The manufacture of test boxes and break out harnesses to suit project needs
• Experience of building or rebuilding trucks or buses from ground up
• Extensive knowledge of HGV/PSV braking, steering and suspension systems
• LV electrical systems
• Able to conduct Vehicle safety checks
We’d love it if you have:
• A hunger to learn
• A huge desire to achieve
• The ability to work in a fast moving meritocracy where every employee looks to constantly improve themselves and their company