Leading Artificial Intelligence firm specialising in mobile autonomy is seeking a proven a Project Manager to deliver advanced engineering software projects.
They are the driving force behind many of the UK’s autonomous vehicle initiatives; bringing self-driving cars to the streets of some of the UK leading cities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s premier start-ups focusing on an amazing, fast moving area of technology. They are looking for someone who can come and make a contribution to the company, the culture, the science and our customers.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Project Manager with a proven track record in project delivery. My client is undergoing a period of huge expansion as they build the teams that will help deliver world-leading technology into ground-breaking projects around the globe and beyond.
You would join a team of existing Project Managers and help shape processes and procedures, while taking on responsibilities for teams and projects across the business.
• Experience working in a software development environment
• Experience of Agile methodology is essential; it would also be beneficial to have exposure to Waterfall methodology
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Proven track record delivering complex projects
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Experience of ADAS software or Gaming Industry software projects would be highly relevant
What you will do
• Help define and manage project scope, goals and deliverables
• Creation and execution of project plans
• Identify and manage risks
• Identify stakeholders and manage compromise where necessary
• Effectively communicate across technical teams, non-technical teams and project stakeholders
• Highlight and manage dependencies
• Ensure resource allocation and availability
• Day to day facilitation of project activities
• Ensure compliance to business procedures & processes
• Create and present regular status reports on project progress, as well as problems and solutions
And if you bring any of these skills/experience on board you will be our star
• Formal Project Management qualification
• Experience or understanding of automotive engineering, electrical engineering or robotics
• Experience with HR and recruitment
• Experience with project finances as a budget or P&L holder
• Experience as an administrator of Atlassian Jira and Confluence
• Experience working directly with end users and third parties