Project Manager - EDS
Coventry / Newcastle-under-Lyme
Reporting to the Head of Project Management your responsibilities will include:-
- Utilising the experience of a multi-functional team (UK and Overseas) to ensure the projects are delivered on time and to correct quality standards.
- Interfacing with the customer to ensure project activities meet with and are in accordance with the Vehicle Programme Plan.
- Presenting monthly project performance via reviews, reports and presentations.
- Seeking out and resolving project issues in an
efficient and effective manner to control and
- Managing/developing the team & processes.
- Operating and reporting using LPM tools and techniques.
- Ensuring a consistent and professional level of customer service through a proactive, problem
- Educated to HNC/degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Proven experience in Electronics and/or Component Development
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good people skills, able to negotiate, assertive without aggression or submissive behaviours
- Computer literate
- Self starter with willingness to take the initiative and be proactive rather than reactive
- Prepared to travel to customer sites both within the UK and overseas
- Competitive Salary
- Strong Pension (10% contribution)
- Life Insurance
- Benefits (Healthcare / Dental)
- Half day Friday