This position is being offered as a 3 year Fixed Term Contract.
|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £55k + Bonus + Benefits|
|Start Date:||August 2020|
|Contact Name:||David Watts|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2020 13:46|
This is a chance to be a part of the Advanced Propulsion Centre funding programme as recently announced by the UK government, and help develop a cutting edge green technology aimed at reducing CO2 emissions.
The project manager is responsible for the delivery of a new state on the art product from concept to pre-production as part of an industrial and academic consortium. This is a high-profile project and role, delivering key technology for a vehicle Hydrogen Fuel cell, where the project manager will be responsible for managing our clients element of this project to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery over the 36 month project duration. The project manager will be responsible for representing our client within the consortium, reporting on progress internally and externally and extensive management of scope, cost, risk, schedule, and stakeholders.
We’re looking for:
• Educated to degree level or demonstrable track record of delivery and continuing personal development.
• Holding a professional project management qualification (APM, MSP, PRINCE, PMI)
• Experience with Innovate UK funded projects and working in a consortium.
• >5 years of experience managing new product development in an engineering environment.
• >5 years of project management experience.
• Experience of managing budgets in the £1m – 5m range.
This position would suit a seasoned Project Manager who has a good appreciation of integrating electrical technology into mechanical systems – a total system approach is ideal. We are really interested in talking to people who can demonstrate credibility & confidence whilst still being able to get involved in the day to day issues, yet maintain a big picture perspective.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's