This opportunity would suit an Project Manager who has an electronics engineering background and is keen to work in an SME environment, yet receive the backing of a global corporate. The company is a world leader in design & manufacture of connectivity, motion control and power electronics products, servicing the aerospace, defence and industrial markets.
With revenues in the £15-20m range and circa 120 employees, we are now looking for a Project Manager who can schedule design reviews, manage a programme, organise testing and generally coordinate new product development activities.
To apply for this position you should be able to demonstrate the following:
• Degree in Electronics would be ideal
• Proven experience in an electro mechanical design and development environment
• Exposure to power supply design would be beneficial but not essential
• Excellent planning and organising (especially work scheduling, prioritising and multi-tasking)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Adaptable and flexible approach to work, ability to work well with others
• Problem solving & fault finding skills
• Results driven
This would suit an Project Manager who enjoys working within a design and manufacturing environment on new product development activities. We are looking for a self-starter, someone who is proactive and has good communication skills to organise, oversee and make things happen.
• Hovercraft Ticket and Taxi to site paid
• Bonus scheme
• Company Pension Scheme
• Private Health Insurance for family
• 25 days holidays per year plus bank holidays
• Free parking
• 37.5 hour working week over 4.5 days
* Clearance requirements: The post-holder must be able to hold and maintain UK Government security clearances