|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£Competitive Package Available|
|Contact Name:||David Watts|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2019 09:00|
Great opportunity for a Project manager to take responsibility for the overall planning and execution of complex development programmes, from concept through to production ramp-up. You’ll be working with Product Management, Engineering, Quality, and Operations to ensure overall coordination and execution of project deliverables and schedules.
This is a fast paced, dynamic environment and the team is largely based in the UK but they have some engineers in the Far East and USA too, so you’ll need to be culturally adept and happy to travel on occasion.
This position involves regular communication with executive management on status, risks and product strategy. Excellent listening, writing skills and strong technical competency are essential.
This would suit a Project or Programme Manager with experience in a dynamic R&D environment where projects and priorities change all the time. We need a strong personality who can demonstrate a high degree of project ownership and accountability.
This position will work closely with the Programme Director and another Senior Project Manager and the team is expected to grow again within the next 12 months.
To apply for this position you should be able to demonstrate the following:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field
• Broad Programme or Project Management experience delivering new products / solutions that involve both Hardware and Software technologies
• Experience of working within the consumer electronics industry would be a bonus
• Demonstrated ability to manage complex technical programs and to drive numerous programs simultaneously
• Excellent judgment, seasoned analytical skills, superior oral and written communication skills and an infectious can-do approach to work
• Ability to work independently and be effective in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrate ability to consistently deliver results
• Proficient with Microsoft applications, including MS Project
This position would suit someone who has superb communication and interpersonal skills and has the ability to lead, coordinate and drive project management activities within a complex technical environment. This would would appeal to those who love working within a new product devevelopment environment.
• 25 Days + Bank Holidays
• Life assurance
• Discounted products & free food
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40-50k + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Service Engineering Manager
£Neg + benefits
BMS and H&S Manager
NPI Design Manager - Jigs/Fixtures/Tooling
Up to £55k + Benefits
Commercial Manager - Engineering & High Technology
Competitive + benefits