Great opportunity for a Project Engineer who is looking to develop their career further in a company renowned for fast tracking engineers. We are looking for a driven & ambitious individual, highly motivated and a self-starter - a Project Engineer who is familiar with MS Project and has worked in an engineering environment. You’ll be working on 2-3 projects at any one time with typical durations of 12-18 months. This would suit a proactive Engineer who is used to working closely with both internal R&D engineers as well as the end customer.
Ideally you'll have a technical background, be familiar with working in an engineering environment and have excellent communication skills.
This role won’t suit shrinking violets as you will need to be able to express yourself clearly and bring clarity to issues and solutions whilst making well thought out decisions.
You should have some project planning skills and be able to lead, organise or direct others in a matrix style arrangement.
To apply for this role you’ll need to demonstrate the following:
• Ideally a HND or Degree in an Engineering discipline – Mechanical or Electronic preferred
• Previous engineering or technology project management experience is essential
• Experience of external customer relationships
• An understanding of project management theory and delivery reality
• Experience in the design and development of new products
• The ability to quickly adapt, change and create structure where required
This position would suit a Project Engineer who is used to developing work programmes needed to take standard product blocks and build them into an overall solution. Experience of proof of concept stage through prototype manufacture, assembly and testing would be ideal.
• Company Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Health Insurance
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• 25 days holidays per year plus bank holidays
• Employee Assistance Program
• Free parking on site
• 4.5 day week, including a modern flexible approach to working