This opportunity would suit an Electronics Engineer or Systems Engineer who is keen to work in an SME environment, yet receive the backing of a global corporate. The company is a world leader in design & manufacture of connectivity, motion control and power electronics products, servicing the aerospace, defence and industrial markets.
With revenues in the £15-20m range and circa 120 employees, we are now looking for a Project Engineer who can schedule design reviews, manage a programme, organise testing and generally coordinate new product development activities.
To apply for this position you should be able to demonstrate the following:
• Degree in Electronics would be ideal
• Proven experience in an electro mechanical design and development environment
• Exposure to power supply design would be beneficial but not essential
• Excellent planning and organising (especially work scheduling, prioritising and multi-tasking)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Adaptable and flexible approach to work, ability to work well with others
• Problem solving & fault finding skills
• Results driven
This would suit an Electronics Engineer who enjoys working within a design and manufacturing environment on new product development activities. We are looking for a self-starter, someone who is proactive and has good communication skills to organise, oversee and make things happen.
If you are an Electronics Engineer and would like to become more involved in project engineering then this client is open to this. They would also be willing to sponsor Prince 2 training for the right individual. Equally, this could suit an experienced Project Manager who is already working in a similar position.
• Hovercraft Ticket and Taxi to site paid, or relocation assistance if moving to the island
• Bonus scheme
• Company Pension Scheme
• Private Health Insurance for family
• 25 days holidays per year plus bank holidays
• Free parking
• 37.5 hour working week over 4.5 days
* Clearance requirements: The post-holder must be able to hold and maintain UK Government security clearances