My client develops Nano Technology working with manufacturers to produce liquid repellent nano-coating protection to products for the electronics, lifestyle, life sciences, filtration and Energy, and military and institutional sectors.
A new role has arisen for a Project Coordinator / Administrator to join the team supporting Programme Managers in the PMO.
This role exists to support the development and implementation of Business Processes, and Programme Management activities in order to drive timely and cost-effective programme & project delivery.
The role will also provide direct support to Programme Managers in the provision of governance, metrics and business-wide reporting.
- Administration of the Project Management Software (Brightwork – Sharepoint based)
- Administrative maintenance of key logs, schedules and documentation across programmes
- Assistance with cross departmental communication and coordination
- Maintenance of supporting documentation (e.g. Planning, Risk Management, Governance, Controls & Policies, Methodology and Reporting)
- To provide direct administration support for Programme Managers.
- Preparation of presentation materials
Skills & Experience Essential
- Fully conversant with MS Office (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Methodical with attention to detail
- Able to work and deliver to deadlines
MS Project experience
Previous experience working in a Programme or Project Office
Good financial understanding (budget & forecasting)
Experience of SharePoint administration
This job description should be regarded only as guidance to the duties required and is not definitive or restrictive in any way. It may be reviewed in the light of changing circumstances following consultation with the job holder.