Honda Racing Development (F1) are seeking a Project Coordinator / Planner to join their team in Milton Keynes. The main purpose of the role is to be a point of contact between project management, design, purchasing, stores and build. The role is to ensure the project is maintained and running to plan on a daily basis. The role is reporting to the Business Administration Manager, with guidance and workload direction from the Project Manager for ESS. This role is based in Milton Keynes but some business travel may be required.
• Support the ESS Programme to deliver high performance, reliable products, to required deadlines
• Work closely with the Project Manager to coordinate resources, equipment and information
• Provide administrative support to project, help produce proposals, plans and reports.
• Interaction and communication with all of the key stakeholders and project team
• Maintaining ERP System and high level demand to Purchasing and sub-assembly/build
• Coordinate the sourcing and movement of hardware around the business
• Maintain the daily production meeting, identifying delayed parts requiring additional focus within
• manufacturing or purchasing. Distribute agenda and minutes
• Act as a point of contact between Build, Test, and Engineering to resolve build quality, schedule and specification issues
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Previous experience in a similar position with a high-precision manufacturing environment within Formula one or Motor Sport (ideally electronic, metals and composites)
• Good understanding of the commercial side of low volume small batch manufacture
• Able to demonstrate in depth understanding of ERP/MRP processes, system requirements and maintenance
• Able to demonstrate a sound understanding of race-car materials, production and operation
• Familiar with Bills of Materials, their structure and compilation
• Suitably skilled in the use of MS Office software and PC literate (preferred Formula one database experience, MS-AX knowledge, competent in Excel & Project)
• Excellent with their attention to detail and drive to achieve the right result for the team
• Experience of continuous improvement techniques would be a distinct advantage.