9 days ago
Salary / Rate:
NPI Project Administrator
Our innovative high technology client in Southampton is seeking a junior level NPI project administrator to join their business in a role which will provide good career growth up to a Project Manager over the next 3 - 4 years. This would therefore suit candidates with maybe ~2 years direct experience in a project management/administration type role or transferrable technical engineering background such as NPI Engineering / Manufacturing.
This opportunity will allow the individual to grow with the incumbent learning and adopting their business processes and therefore, we are seeking someone with an organised, driven personality who can build relationships within the business. You will work alongside the Project Manager learning the role, supporting through NPI milestone gates administration and tracking.
This role involves coordination of project activities ranging from cross functional task management to the implementation of complex project plans, and to assist with the implementation of new products for our range of fibre laser products through the full product development lifecycle.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Creation and maintenance of comprehensive project documentation
• Identification and management of project risks
• Monitoring and reporting of project progress against KPIs
• Coordination of project meetings and recording of key information and decisions
• Successful candidates will ideally have ~2 years direct experience of project coordination and administration or similar, preferably in a high-tech manufacturing industry.
• Successful candidates will also ideally be able to demonstrate experience in using appropriate project management tools, such as MS Project, Jira, Confluence
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in a Science, Technology or Engineering related field is preferred but not essential
• Has strong organisational skills
• Works calmly under pressure and embraces change in a rapidly moving environment
• Has the drive and initiative to manage their own workload
• Is self-sufficient, can be flexible and able to prioritise and deliver against deadlines with minimal supervision
• Communicates well at all levels within the business
• Able to work across multiple tasks methodically and efficiently and meet committed timescales.
• Is resilient and adaptable to changes in priorities.
To apply please send an MS Word formatted version of your CV over for my review and I will come back to you with feedback.