We are currently supporting a world class Automotive OEM with some key recruitment into their bespoke vehicles division.
I am actively seeking x2 Programme Managers to lead the Propulsion PHEV Unit programmes; providing programme management in order to ensure successful delivery of the powertrain PHEV systems from concept through to delivery.
Utilising cross functional expertise and specialists from within the Propulsion team, you will ensure that the engineering team is successful in meeting all defined Unit Programme targets and attributes including technical, cost, quality and timing for the components and sub-systems within the PHEV System. The role has responsibility for execution of Propulsion related deliverables on PHEV Unit programmes and reporting the engineering status at relevant gateways.
A great chance to be part of an exciting journey realising future electrification strategies and products globally in response to the environmental challenges shaping the Automotive industry.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Act as the prime interface between the Strategy, Programme, Attribute and Engineering teams for the delivery of new PHEV unit programmes
• Plan and coordinate the unit programme to ensure successful unit programme delivery.
• Work with lead engineers to ensure delivery of unit system and component targets specifically for technical attributes, quality, cost and timing.
• Contribute to the development of unit system and component costs, investment, vendor tooling and design and development, and manage spend to target throughout the unit programme.
• Work within a cross-functional stakeholders to ensure robust unit programme delivery to gateway milestones and deliverables.
• Proactively monitor programme health through the resolution of risks and issues and initiate corrective action where required.
• Build, maintain and manage relationships with internal and external suppliers and stakeholders.
• Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Previous experience within Engineering or programme planning departments
• A good working knowledge of product creation & delivery, change management and project management processes.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven experience of stakeholder management
• Experience of the coordination of multifunctional teams
• An effective team player, actively develops and supports team members
• Degree qualified or equivalent experience preferred
• Experience of delivering and developing technical components or systems in an automotive environment
• Experience of powertrain or electrified components & systems