about 1 month ago
Salary / Rate:
£Neg + Benefits
This is a challenging and exciting time for this tier 1 supplier, and the Programme Management Team is in the center of all activities to ensure smooth and flawless launches. The role of Program Manageris key in being the interface between our customers, our internal stakeholders including engineering, sales, finance and key contacts within their own manufacturing locations across the work. Programme Management has influence across all areas – ensuring gateway adherence, and driving the team to make at times the impossible, possible.
You will be responsible for the delivery of vehicle model years of new and existing customers, to the businesses gateway structure – in a professional and concise manner.
- Provide Leadership to deliver high volume programmes for the EDS commodity, by promoting Excellence and Customer Focus.
- Monitor and Control Execution of Project or Program in the respective Customer groups. Flag when off track and generate recovery plans
- Prepare and perform Project Reviews
- Ensure proper program execution and problem escalation for new programme launches programs
- Provide Launch status and run Launch Readiness Review Meetings for the programs as appropriate
- Ensure Program Management System (PDP, KPM) is implemented as required in all programs.
- Delivering flawless launches of new projects, Model Year changes and business transfers.
- Building strong customer and stakeholder relationships.
- Ensure all customer projects are properly resourced and efficiently reach cost, quality and delivery targets.
- Planning budget and controlling project expenses (Headcount tracking, costs and best cost country support.)
- Establishing a continuous improvement culture and setting targets to focus on improved performance.
You’ll have a technical related degree or equivalent experience, and experience managing multiple complex / large systems projects with harness activity (design, quality, manufacturing) and application and delivery of complex projects . You will thrive in a dynamic environment where you can apply your experience to drive teams to deliver – flawlessly. Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships and influence at all levels is vital in this role, as is the ability to manage diverse team across complex projects. Experience working with suppliers from Europe / North Africa is beneficial.
You should have:
- A positive and winning mentality
- 5+ Years of Relevant Experience
- At least Bachelor's Degree in relevant Educational Discipline/Major Program: Engineering preferred
- 3+ years experience working as Program Manager in automotive sector (preferred)
- Language skills: English (mandatory). Other languages a plus depending on customers requirements (Sweden, German, French, Italian)