£Neg + benefits
Duties / Responsibilities (Including Objectives of the role):
As Programme Manager, you will take responsibility for the Project Management of New product introduction on exciting High Performance Sports Car projects. You will coordinate and integrate theactivities and deliverables across multiple functional departments governed by process, to meet the project objectives, on time, on budget and on spec.
Key deliverables will be:
- Project development strategy / plan & policy- establish the Development strategy and approach, resources strategy, cost management and amortisation strategy etc.
- Project Master schedule- plan and establish the project scheduling, action plan and tracking.
- Project Investment/budget - Establish Project investment plan and control
- Project Quality Management - Ensuring the gateways/milestones are followed and deliverable requirements are met.
- Project Organisational planning and cross functional team deployment - Establish and review the project organisation chart, scope of works and resources planning.
- Project Risk Management report - Establish and conduct risk assessment plan, tracking and control / mitigation.
- Project performance report - Project status reporting to the management and follow up / follow through of the action plan during the development period.
Qualifications and Experience (Essential & Desirable criteria)
- Engineering degree or equivalent qualification or experience in industry
- Vehicle and/or powertrain engineering experience
- Significant project management experience in automotive engineering environment
- Analytical approach
- Able to communicate strongly across function groups
- Experience leading a team on projects in an automotive environment