This opportunity would suit an Electronics Production Engineer with team leadership experience who is keen to work in an SME environment, yet receive the backing of a global corporate. The company is a world leader in design & manufacture of connectivity, motion control and power electronics products, servicing the aerospace, defence and industrial markets.
With revenues in the £15-20m range and circa 120 employees, we are now looking for a Production Team Leader who can lead a small production cell whilst continually looking to identify improvements that can be achieved.
Leadership, holding daily team reviews and regular 1-2-1’s with team members will be a part of your routine, with an emphasis on accountability for productivity, quality and adherence to company procedures, policies and expectations.
The company is moving more towards visual management so experience with this approach would be welcomed.
You’ll be helping your team through training, promoting an open and encouraging environment. We’re looking for a Production Engineer who is able to engage with the team and is interested in supporting their development.
To apply for this position you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Good Working knowledge of Production Assembly/Test Techniques.
- Team or Cell leader experience
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Ability to develop both individual and a team environment
- Computer literate, relevant to team activity.
- Holder of Peer Inspector Stamp
- Hovercraft Ticket and Taxi to site paid
- Bonus scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Health Insurance for family
- 25 days holidays per year plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- 37.5 hour working week over 4.5 days