This is a great opportunity for a Production Supervisor who enjoys working with state of the art robotic automation equipment. If you like leading, coaching, driving productivity and identifying areas for continuous improvement then this is definitely the role for you.
You’ll be reporting to the Head of Production, and responsible for a team of 9 production technicians who work in the robotic paint finishing department. It’s a modern, fast paced and sometimes challenging environment, focussed on increasing performance whilst driving down cost.
This company make some of the world’s most desirable consumer products and as such there is a genuine sense of pride throughout the company. This would therefore suit someone who enjoys making quality products to the very highest standards.
Some of your key duties will include things like:
- Achieving Production plans
- Working collaboratively with other Production Supervisors
- Basic maintenance on selected machinery
- Visual inspection of parts throughout the manufacturing process
- Introducing new work methods
To apply for this position you’ll need:
- Proven ability as a Production Supervisor in the Manufacturing sector
- Knowledge of automated processes
- A basic knowledge of engineering
- A natural desire to lead, mentor and coach others
- Strong people and performance management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility in approach to work
- Knowledge of paint application processes, including surface finishing
- A Leadership & Management qualification
- Engineering qualification
- Health & Safety qualification
- Attendance bonus - £15pw
- Subsidised canteen
- Ample parking and Bike storage
- 25 Days + Bank Holidays
- Life assurance
- Discounted products
- Share option scheme
- Childcare vouchers
Mon – Thurs: 10.45pm – 6.00am
Friday: 7.45pm – 6.00am
This position would suit a Production Supervisor, Team Leader or Manager who loves motivating people who produce high end consumer products.