Our Motorsport & automotive client provides engineering and product development services to race teams and OEM’s around the world.
They have established a strong relationship with key international Motorsports organizations and are also a leading contract engineering and vehicle development resource to major automotive OEMs and a growing number of niche vehicle manufacturers.
A new opportunity has arisen for a Project Coordinator to join the Production team to Co-ordinate a multitude of varying projects through to completion.
Using available resource both internally and externally you will co-ordinate a multitude of varying projects through to completion.
You will be responsible for the methodical planning, coordinating and controlling of activities along the production process. This will includes scheduling the production of various components for customers and internal requirements are met.
You will hold at least 3 years' experience in a similar Production planning or coordinating role, ideally in the automotive sector.
- Experienced production / manufacturing planner within a complex production / manufacturing environment
- Production Scheduling
- Advanced Excel user (Formulas, VLookup, data manipulation etc.)
- MRP experience
- Able to work at pace & multitask / prioritise workloads
- Understanding of Manufacturing Process.
- Ability to read and understand Engineering drawings
- Within the Production office you will liaise with departmental heads to ensure effective and efficient stock control for production and delivery requirements.
- Create and maintain Bill of Materials (B.O.M’S) for traceability of components towards successful project kit completion
- Monitor Raw material availability, and coordinating with suppliers to ensure uninterrupted supply
- Negotiate with suppliers / vendors for external purchasing to ensure all spending is in budget
- Organize and monitor Production schedules for timely completion of projects
- Participate in Production meetings reporting on deficiencies and actions.
- Supports and adheres to policies, procedures, and operational guidelines related to established quality management system (TS 16949).
- Maintains working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner.
Must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
Get in touch to day