This is a market leading environmental sensor manufacturer based in Surrey UK, offering a variety of solutions to the green shipping, marine science, water quality, agriculture and defence sectors.
They are a diverse and inclusive family of scientists, designers, engineers, manufacturing experts and businesspeople who work every day to deliver new ways for the world to solve problems and protect the environment.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Production Manager specialising in Lean Manufacture to lead our Production function.
- Preferred technical/engineering qualifications or have demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Preferred Production Management qualifications or have demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Experience of running production in an instrument / high tech manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with ERP and MRP systems and other business software (e.g. Office).
- Experience of management of people and resources
- Experience of MRP2 processes & transactions
- A high level hands on approach maintaining MRP data and doing transactions in MRP for and with the shop floor team, relating to production planning, WIP material control, work order control and capacity planning.
- Experience with complex multi-level multi commodity bill of materials and diverse routings also required.
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- High level of commercial awareness
- Excellent organisational, leadership and people skills
- Problem-solving mentality
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Growth mindset when it comes to Production excellence
Hours – 37.5 hours Monday – Friday.