|Job Title:||Production Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £30k + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||David Watts|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2019 10:19|
This opportunity would suit an Electronics Production Engineer who is keen to work in an SME environment, yet receive the backing of a global corporate. The company is a world leader in design & manufacture of connectivity, motion control and power electronics products, servicing the aerospace, defence and industrial markets.
With revenues in the £15-20m range and circa 120 employees, we are now looking for a Production Engineer who can prepare and provide equipment, processes and clear concise product manufacturing documentation to enable this company to manufacture its chosen products within acceptable time scales, quality standards and cost.
In addition you’ll be responsible for specifying and recommending the purchase of capital equipment to the value of £100K, and for optimising cost of manufacturing by improving processes and working with Design Engineers.
You’ll have unlimited scope for initiative and creativity when implementing Manufacturing packages, process and line layout. You’ll be using lean tools and techniques, identifying and implementing projects that continually improve the operational performance of the business.
To apply for this position you should be able to demonstrate the following:
• Sound understanding of current manufacturing techniques
• Proven experience as a Production Engineer within the Electronics Industry
• GCSE Grade C or above in English and Mathematics (or equivalent)
• Ability to communicate on all levels.
• Lean manufacturing experience
• Mechanical or Electronic Engineering Degree
• Ability to create drawings to BS 308 standard
• SMT equipment Mydata, DEK printers reflow and AOI equipment
This would suit a Production or Manufacturing Engineer with a bit of energy, who is assertive, self-motivated and can effect change.
• Hovercraft Ticket and Taxi to site paid
• Bonus scheme
• Company Pension Scheme
• Private Health Insurance for family
• 25 days holidays per year plus bank holidays
• Free parking
• 37.5 hour working week over 4.5 days
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's