My client designs and manufactures a range of safety and control systems for construction equipment.
You will be responsible for the day to day management of the validation team and the Organizing and controlling the validation process.
As such you will ensure visibility, traceability, and control of validation process to deliver high-quality systems.
You will need to work closely with Engineering and projects team to ensure that the products can be tested and meet customer’s expectations and the business needs while ensuring that all testing / verification satisfies our safety standards and complies with our product development process.
- Completing product / system validation.
- Creating validation plans.
- Managing test sets, regression testing and creating tests for newly identified bugs.
- Ensuring product test coverage
- Manage the validation team (2 Test engineers).
- Managing test / validation process & reporting (Jira).
- Managing of validation schedules.
- Ensure correct flow through reporting processes
- Ensure testing is conducted in a safe & compliant manner
- Responsible for routine maintenance and care of test equipment (daily / weekly checks).
- Responsibility for the test environment / test site / test rigs etc.
Looking for an individual with excellent attention to detail; completing work to a high level of accuracy.
- Experience in a wide range of white box and black box testing
- Experience in building and maintaining test frameworks
- Good breadth of knowledge in all stages of the software development lifecycle
- Experience in the testing of safety critical systems (not essential)
- Background of Validation/Verification
- UK driving licence