|Job Title:||Product Technician|
|Salary:||Competitive + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Nick Green|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2019 12:09|
Our client are a global technology solutions provider, supporting a range of industries with specialist Nano coatings. We are actively seeking x2 Product Technicians to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role exists to provide technical support to Product Technical projects as required, particularly around sample preparation, processing operation and analysis. It is one of several Technicians who conduct and perform scientific experiments and monitor, record and report on their findings.
• To assist with Product Technical projects as required
• To conduct scientific experiments and perform tests in the laboratory.
• To monitor, record and report work through lab notebooks on a continuous basis as well as via written reports and verbal communication/ presentations.
• To ensure work progresses according to plan and inform supervisor if problems arise
• To maintain a clean, safe and efficient working environment in the laboratory
• To participate in team discussions
Academic Qualifications or Key Knowledge;
Physical Sciences degree preferred
Skills & Experience / Essential
• Knowledge of chemistry and/or physics, and/or material science.
• Ability to work as part of project team
• Ability to work under pressure to achieve goals to agreed timing.
• Experienced in laboratory work including handling chemicals, and able to work safely with minimal supervision.
• Microsoft Office (good working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
• Self-motivated & flexible to changing requirements
• Team player, and able to build relationships with colleagues at all levels
• Professional and positive outlook to all tasks and requests from line and project manager
• Motivated to deliver practical results
• Experience in product or process development
• Experience in Vision systems for Quality control
• Experience in Standard Operating Procedure writing
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's