This is a newly created position has been specifically brought about to develop the next generation of products. This position would suit a Product Manager that likes to be involved in both the technical and commercial aspects of product management, as you drive new innovations based on customer insights.
You’ll be working very closely with the Commercial Team & Account Managers, Marketing, Technology & Innovation & the Operations Team. You’ll need first class communication skills, as well as drive and enthusiasm to champion customer expectations to deliver world class products.
You’ll be involved with things like:
• Specifying the overall requirement specification
• Investigate and assess new potential market applications
• Drive and Supports “Continuous Improvement” Activities
• Creating, reviewing, and maintaining all customer facing documents
• Competition & competitive analysis
- Degree level qualification in a technical or business management subject
- In depth knowledge of vacuum or nano technology - desirable
- The personality to ‘Own it’
- Electronics Technology
- Product management professional qualification - desirable
- Experience of working in product management or related subject in a technology business
This position would suit someone with Organisational awareness and commitment, Customer and Business Awareness, Planning and Organising skills, Resilience, Flexibility and Adaptability, Teamwork, Initiative, Creativity and Innovation, Self-starting attitude.
• Pension - Up to 5% matched
• Westfiield Cover - Dentist / Eye tests etc
• 25 days holiday, can purchase more or sell back to company
• Hours - 37.5 per week
• 9-5.30, or 8-4.30, or 10-6pm
• Bonus - Individual & company – Up to 10%