Procurement Contracts Manager
6 Month Contract Initially
£300-350 per day
We are looking for a Procurement Contracts Manager to support a Senior Buyer and General Counsel. You’ll primarily draft, review and negotiate automotive supply chain agreements on their main car programme and assist the supply chain with population and administration of supplier schedules and specifications, tracking agreements and monitoring compliance/updating contracts where required by the change process.
We are looking for a Contracts Manager who is able to progress multiple agreements simultaneously and regularly report to the General Counsel with status updates.
The Procurement Contracts Manager will be principally accountable for the drafting/populating the supplier contracts, including ongoing administration and tracking of the contracts and key deliverables, assisting the General Counsel in ensuring full coverage of the supply base. The role will also be accountable for the creation of the schedules which make up the specification attached to the contracts, this will involve close liaison with the procurement department, as well as the engineering department.
• Experience of contract creation and basic negotiation and drafting is essential.
• Experience in automotive buying is essential.
• Strong skills in administration and preferably post signature contract management.
• A good eye for detail.
• The ability to work to tight timescales and be efficient with time.
• The ability to work either autonomously with often little oversight.
• The ability to build relationships and confidence quickly.