Working within Production Engineering we are looking for a Process Engineer to ensure that manufacturing operations are efficiently and effectively configured to meet production requirements for both existing and future products.
It’s a modern, fast paced and sometimes challenging environment, focused on increasing performance whilst driving down cost.
This company make some of the world’s most desirable consumer products and as such there is a genuine sense of pride throughout the company. This would therefore suit someone who enjoys making quality products to the very highest standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develops new or modified process formulations.
• Defines processing or handling equipment requirements and specifications
• To review processes, techniques and methods applied in manufacture, fabrication, and evaluation of products.
• Involvement may begin at any step from concept to full-scale manufacturing.
• Work with both the production management and quality teams
• Compiles and evaluates test data to determine appropriate limit and variables
• Plan and run projects involving definition and selection of new concepts, equipment automation technology for new or improved processes.
• To get involved with both the product creation and manufacturing teams regarding new products and engineering or design changes to existing products.
• To actively research and where appropriate recommend new production technologies to ensure best possible quality, productivity and costs.
• To map and document all production processes
• To identify and introduce best practice
• HNC/D or equivalent in an appropriate technical discipline
• Experience from within a modern manufacturing environment
• Designing, installing and optimising manufacturing cells/units
• CAD/CAM (AutoCAD an advantage)
• Statistical Process Control
• Good technical English
• Demonstrated competence as a change agent, time management & problem solving
• CNC Experience
• Composites and metal working
• Precision Engineering
• Subsidised canteen
• Ample parking and Bike storage
• 25 Days + Bank Holidays
• Life assurance
• Discounted products
• Childcare vouchers
This position would suit a Production, Manufacturing or Process Engineer who is interested in producing worlds class, high end consumer products.
I’ve placed lots of people with this company, visited many times and can give you some good insights if you are interested.