Founded in 2019, we are building electric trucks specifically to be used in and around cities and urban areas. The company’s ambition is to remove tailpipe emissions, reduce city pollution, and completely redesign the vehicle to make it significantly safer – for drivers as well as pedestrians and cyclists. We are a small and tight knit team wanting to work with those who share our passion, our values and our drive to make city centres safer and cleaner.
You will define and maintain the vehicle service and repair targets, develop service procedures and tools, define repair methods, specify diagnostic systems and end user documentation requirements. You will be a key contributor to the concept, design, development and signoff across the full range of vehicle functions to ensure that the needs of vehicle servicing are always heard throughout each project.
The scope of this will include all vehicle systems.
• Define, record and communicate vehicle maintenance and repair targets
• Work with the design and development teams to ensure that service requirements are fully defined and accounted for in the vehicle concept and design
• Create and maintain draft service procedures for each major operation
• Identify suitable processes and materials for repair, define spare part requirements
• Specify and select service tools (including diagnostics) for deployment in all market territories
• Define and scope the product documentation requirements, work with external parties to create and maintain them for each market territory
Qualifications and Experience
• 5 years+ vehicle service engineering, including definition and management of service and repair procedures, gained in a utility/commercial/heavy vehicle environment
• University degree in a relevant engineering topic (or equivalent)
• Good understanding of vehicle service methods and tools, product documentation requirements
• Strong communication skills and fluent in English (ideally other languages as well)
• Strong team and interpersonal skills, cross cultural understanding, organizing and coordinating ability
• Ability to drive and complete tasks independently, task oriented and high attention to detail
• Ability to work in a complex and ambiguous environment
• Positive and passionate, good team player