At the forefront of subsea innovation for the last 40 years, this company is an independent manufacturing business, employing almost 300 employees worldwide. The company offers interesting engineering challenges that require complex solutions and as such staff turnover is low due to the nature of the work and the way people are treated.
In this role you’ll design, develop and support new and updated PCB test jigs, test procedures, methods and software for use across the full range of products, utilising the latest in innovative techniques and processes and securing maximum collaboration across the company in order to deliver market and customer requirements in a timely and cost effective manner. To parallel the development of production test jigs/equipment alongside product design phase.
Preferred Graduate level including the following disciplines: Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mathematics and Physics
Experience in some of the following areas is required:
• Focus on lean / waste reduction
• Interrogating Schematics
• Reviewing BOM's
• Working with ERP system
• Communicating well with all areas of the business
• Proven track record of diagnostic fault finding down to component level
• PCB Design in Altium
• Windows software programming (C#, .NET, LabVIEW)
• Analogue and digital electronic hardware design
• Design for Test (DFT)
• Drawing Creation
• New Product Introduction (NPI) Continuous Improvement
• 25 days holiday
• Excellent Pension
• Death in Service x6
• Health Cover
• Bonus - PRP (not guaranteed but has historically paid between 5-18%)
Hours of work are 8.30 – 5pm (flexitime available)
The client may consider a graduate for this position.