This is a real opportunity to join a growing business and progress your sales career. The role is a Northern Sales Account Manager role covering the Midlands, Northern Counties of England and Scotland. The role would suit someone with a very strong background in selling cable assemblies which is the businesses core strength and direction that they want the new candidate to take hold of.
Your activities will bring you into contact with purchasing, development and engineering functions within the existing/new customer profiles as you look to provide positive solutions to their requirements.
You will possess a positive and determined mind-set that will enable you to open the door to those appropriate selling opportunities.
Reporting to the Sales Director you will have the opportunity to work within a dedicated sales team and culture which will assist in your personal development as a sales professional.
The Successful Applicant will:
• Ideally have a proven track record in proactively identifying new opportunities for Cable Assemblies and Flexible Circuits within the communications, healthcare, industrial and medical marketplaces
• Be able to demonstrate and articulate a consultative approach to business development
• Ideally come from a technical, design or packaging background
• Have a real drive and tenacity to win new business
• Be able to create/manage a pipe line of business consisting of both short and long term sales cycles
• Have clear presentation and communication skills
• Be successful in building and developing existing relationships