Working in a team of 7 and reporting to the Engineering Manager, we are looking for a multi-skilled maintenance technician to join our client on the outskirts of Southampton. You’ll be working on a shift rota basis covering earlies, days and evenings and be responsible for maintaining a variety of assets inside and outside of a multi acre complex.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• Apprenticeship in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering including City & Guilds or equivalent experience.
• Knowledge and experience of Electro-Mechanical systems such as HVAC, lighting, conveyor, drainage
• Proven experience in Engineering practices
• City and Guilds in 17th Edition IEE Regulations is essential
• A full clean driving licence is essential
• A good knowledge of computers and electronic principles
• A good working knowledge of Word, Outlook, Excel and in addition Oracle, FSI Concept and RMS would be advantageous.
This would suit a Maintenance Technician who is customer focused, influences positively and constructively, communicates clearly and openly & is able to build and maintain open and collaborative relationships. We are particularly looking for a Technician who finds ways of doing things better every day & doesn’t shy away from identifying and delivering the required change.
• Annual Pay review
• Competitive pension
• Holiday – 25 days plus 8 Bank Holidays
• Sick pay – 3 months full pay & 3 months half pay
• Life Assurance – x4
• Profit Bonus (non contractual)
• Subsidised Healthcare
• Group Income Protection
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Free parking