about 1 month ago
Salary / Rate:
£22-25k + Benefits
This company design, manufacture, install and support MRI systems and they have received two Queen's Awards for Enterprise (in both the Innovation and International Trade categories) and has also been named as a winner of the Institute of Physics Innovation Award 2015.
They are a small company based in the UK but with customers in 24 countries and are growing rapidly. As such they need an applications specialist to provide training and support to their customers.
• You will provide a first line of contact and response for all incoming support calls from system operators
• You will deliver applications training to system operators
• You will support sales team with demos for potential customers
• Some service work may be required at times, working with our service engineers
• Science Degree and ideally some exposure to a medical imaging environment
• Good IT skills
• Customer focused with excellent communication skills, able to build rapport quickly
• Resourceful – able to problem solve
• Self-sufficient and organised
• Confident and engaging presenter
• Need to be able to travel, sometimes at short notice
This client is open to recruiting both recent graduates as well as those with industry experience, but usually find people who have studied a science degree and have an interest in medical imaging, along with strong IT skills do well in this role.
25 days holiday (plus one day extra over the Christmas break)
Hours are Monday to Friday - 7.5 hours a day