Mechanical Structural Analysis Manager
|Job Title:||Mechanical Structural Analysis Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £85k + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||David Watts|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2019 14:34|
This is a chance to join an expanding technology driven company who are making a real impact within the Oil & Gas Industry. Leading a small but dedicated mechanical analysis team, we are looking for an experienced leader and manager who can deliver structural analysis work packages to predict structural performance.
In addition to this you’ll be managing the specification and procurement of specialist analysis software/hardware as well as providing strategic management of suppliers to support your team when required.
We are looking for the following experience:
• Experience of leading structural mechanical analysis teams
• Batchelor’s degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
• Proven Experience within the Oil & Gas or Subsea industry ideally, although other industries such as aerospace or automotive will be considered
• Detailed knowledge of the design and analysis of composites structures
• Detailed knowledge of structural analysis techniques (FEA)
• Good report writing skills
• Programming experience in Fortran, MATLAB, VBA or similar languages would be desirable
This would suit an Engineering Manager, Design Manager or Principal Engineer who has excellent interpersonal skills and is a leader with energy and enthusiasm for tackling challenging engineering problems.
• Bonus – up to 10%
• Company Pension Scheme
• Private Health Insurance for family
• 25 days holidays per year plus bank holidays
• Free parking
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's