about 2 months ago
Salary / Rate:
Competitive + benefits
Our client are an exciting business manufacturing electric hyper cars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. They design, engineer and build the most advanced automotive technology possible. From developing and manufacturing era-defining hyper cars to inventing and building ground-breaking new technologies.
We are currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Engineer who can design battery systems and subsystems for high-performance vehicles. The candidate for this role must have a genuine passion for engineering the best electric vehicles in the world and the role requires strong experience in mechanical engineering.
This is a fast-moving company who adopt new techniques and technologies on a regular basis so you must be ready for constant learning and embracing new technologies.
• CAD modelling of battery pack components
• Component validation plans and test methods
• Developing mechanical components for battery packs
• Technical drawings and production documentation
• Engineering & design of battery pack components or subsystems
• CAD modelling in close collaboration with other members of the team
• Support the release of the product into production
• Generate 3D models, assemblies and 2D drawings using 3DX Experience
• Supporting product lifecycle through manufacturing up to validation process
Key skills required;
• Genuine passion for high performance products.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
• Self-driven, confident and striving to make impossible become possible.
• 3+ years of experience with CATIA V5 or other CAD SW.
• Experience with PLM system and design methodologies
• Understanding of electro-mechanical components
• Fluent in English language, both written and verbal
• At least 3 year of professional experience
• Automotive experience is a plus
What they can offer;
• The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
• Family-like and open work environment
• Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
• Competitive compensation package
• Financial support for accommodation and transportation
• Dog-friendly office