Mechanical Design Engineer x2
|Job Title:||Mechanical Design Engineer x2|
|Salary:||Up to £50k + Bonus + Benefits|
|Start Date:||August 2020|
|Contact Name:||David Watts|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2020 13:43|
This is a chance to be a part of the Advanced Propulsion Centre funding programme as recently announced by the UK government, and help develop a cutting edge green technology aimed at reducing CO2 emissions.
We are looking for two high performing Mechanical Design Engineers to help support a growing range of product development projects. This exciting role will be focused on a range of NPI projects intending to deliver cutting edge technology for a range of vehicle applications, including the powertrain of the future, hydrogen fuel cells.
We’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree 2:1 minimum in mechanical, automotive, power engineering or similar.
• Strong/expert in CAD (Solidworks preferred)
• Strong background in a mechanical design/analysis engineering role, covering cast/machined part design and complex assemblies
• Experience of NPI lifecycles.
• Able to decide on the appropriate level of detail required and the reliance/accuracy to attach to a variety of results obtained.
This position would suit a mechanical design engineer who has a good appreciation of integrating electrical technology into mechanical systems – a total system approach is ideal. The client is keen to find Design Engineers who can demonstrate a proactive attitude and a genuine interest in engineering technology.
This position is being offered as a 3 year Fixed Term Contract.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mechanical Design & Integration Engineer
Competitive + benefits
Electrical Design Engineer
£Neg + Benefits
CMF Senior Design Manager
50 - 70k
Design Engineer- Interior Trim
£240 - £290 Per Day
NPI Design Manager - Jigs/Fixtures/Tooling
Up to £55k + Benefits