I am seeking a number of proven Mechanical Design Engineers with proven exposure to Battery Systems for a fantastic technology and innovation business. They are working-on some fantastic projects in the automotive sector. Ideal experience can range from 2yrs to over 10yrs in Mechanical Design.
My client is a high-tech business providing engineering solutions in electric powertrains. Their background is deeply rooted in high-performance engineering, with proven experience developing technologies through innovation and continuous improvement to enable electrification.
Their three main business streams include; battery systems, electric/hybrid drivetrains and control systems, offering services from initial concept through to low volume production within the Automotive, Motorsport, Marine and Military sectors.
You will be working for an innovative organisation at the forefront of battery system design for the automotive sector.
- As a Mechanical Design Engineer will you be responsible for the Design for manufacture of components and assemblies for hybrid electric and EV battery systems.
- Proven experience of CatiaV5, however other CAD packages will be considered
- Modelling and simulation.
- Creating assembly drawings and instructions for production
- Documenting design requirements and undertaking design reviews.